Saturday, October 13, 2007

Mostly Brady



Here are some pictures of various things - Brady's trip to the creek, Dillon swinging, and our new hardwood floors.
Our new floors are finished upstairs and now we just have to get the house all put back together. We really love the new floors. Calvin did a great job.

Click here to see a video of the latest performance of the fabulous musical duo of Benjamin and Huang.

It was a lucky day for me today - I won a $30 gift certificate at the Quilter's Hive Demo! Very exciting! On my way home, I stopped at Milburn's Orchards to get some apple cider donuts. Mmmm! I ate one in the car before I even got out of the parking field. Then, shortly after I got home, Kristina, Pat, Debbie, Aubrey & Drew stopped by and brought me a little present - some apple cider donuts from Milburn's!! That was very thoughtful, although I will probably gain 8 pounds this weekend!


No comments:

About Me

Maryland, United States