Sunday, September 2, 2007

Aubrey is 2 (and 3 parties in 1 day!)

Aubrey Irene Lovelace turned two years old this week and her birthday party was Saturday. It was a fun party with lots of family and friends. Aubrey especially enjoyed the singing of happy birthday. Little Brad entertained everyone throughout the evening by strolling through the house playing guitar. Check out the slide show on my blog of pics from Aubrey's party.

Also, on that same day, Gary and I went to two other parties. We're very popular, you see! The first party was in Pylesville at the home of one of my new coworkers, Greg Dietrich. We were having a lot of fun there, but like the socialites that we are, we had to move on to the next party. We finished out the night with yet another crab party at Doug and Ruth's. Good food and good fun, as usual. Especially good brownies!

1 comment:

deb said...

Hi Kelly.....That was the first time I have read a Blog.....Never really knew what it was ....But yours was fantastic........Read your bio........Says your favorite movie is Office Space....Have seen it several time and it is funny....Where I used to work, they said I reminded them of one of the characters....I had my name on everyting in my office... Got to go.......Deb

About Me

Maryland, United States