Friday, September 11, 2009

Gary and Kelly's European Vacation 2009


I am revisiting my blog now after over a year away. I guess Facebook sort of took over, so the blog was ignored. Well, here we are back so that we can keep all of our family and friends updated on our trip without letting the whole Facebook world know that we are away.

It's the night before our big trip and we are pretty much packed. I think I may still have to take a few things out of my bag because it is rather puffy and it already weighs 22 pounds and I haven't put the netbook in it yet!

Tomorrow we'll be leaving from Philadelphia and flying to Dallas, then sitting around Dallas for a few hours before heading to London. I'm thinking that might not be the most direct route, but it's all we could get for free with our miles at the late date that we were booking tickets. Our actual tour starts on Monday (9/14) in Haarlem, The Netherlands, but we will be hanging out on our own in London until Monday morning, when we fly to Amsterdam.

Have a great weekend everyone and stay tuned for more exciting news from the journey!

No comments:

About Me

Maryland, United States